Nnamdi Kanu News Today
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has sent a warning to members of the group against attacking Yorubas.
Kanu issued the warning during his live broadcast on Sunday.
In a statement by the Head of Directorate of State of IPOB, Mazi Chika Edoziem, Kanu said the time had come for the group to exhibit the discipline for which IPOB is known for.
The statement reads: “Consequent upon the directive by Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide during his live broadcast of Sunday the 19th of July 2020 to the effect that all attacks on Yoruba people should cease forthwith, the Directorate of State of the indigenous People of Biafra has deemed it instructive to reiterate and reaffirm the adherence by all to that directive from our leader.
“To this effect, all IPOB media personnel operating on different segments and platforms be it on print, radio, visual and social media as well as the generality of IPOB family members must strictly obey that directive as given by our leader.
“lt is time to once again exhibit the discipline for which IPOB is known for. We must use the knowledge and information acquired from Radio Biafra during Onyendu’s teachings and those attained from individual research to present our view points on issues of public interest and debate.”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)