Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Awaits Buhari’s Ex-Service Chiefs
Nnamdi Kanu said in a tweet on Saturday that the United States of America had a law that would not allow ex-service chiefs to go scot-free.
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has declared that if they actually committed some kind of crimes against humanity, retired service chiefs may not escape prosecution.
Last week, ex-service chiefs, Gen Abayomi G. Olonisakin (Rtd), Lt Gen Tukur Y. Buratai (Rtd), Vice Admiral Ibok-Ete Ibas (Rtd), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar (Rtd), and Air Vice Marshal Mohammed S. Usman (Rtd), resigned as security chiefs of the country.
The Service Chiefs were, however, immediately nominated by President Muhammadu Buhari as non-career ambassadors.
And this has generated a lot of nationwide controversy, as many people feel that the nomination was to assist the ex-service chiefs at the International Criminal Court, ICC, to escape judgment.
But in a response, the Presidency said that Buhari had nominated the ex-service chiefs for ambassadorial positions as a reward for hard work and patriotic service to the nation.
READ ALSO :Watch Video: Apostle Suleman Apologizes Over Viral Audio Clip In Which He Was Heard Issuing Death Threat to Someone
And in Saturday’s tweet, Nnamdi Kanu said the U.S. has a law that would not allow ex-service chiefs to go scot free.
Rtd #Chiefs of Nigerian Service:
The Torture Victim Protection Act is a U.S. law that allows lawsuits in the United States against FOREIGN individuals who have committed torture or extrajudicial killing of their citizens while acting in an official capacity. If you have committed, prepare to rumble,’ he wrote.
# Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Awaits Buhari’s Ex-Service Chiefs
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health