Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Awaits Buhari’s Ex-Service Chiefs
Nnamdi Kanu said in a tweet on Saturday that the United States of America had a law that would not allow ex-service chiefs to go scot-free.
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has declared that if they actually committed some kind of crimes against humanity, retired service chiefs may not escape prosecution.
Last week, ex-service chiefs, Gen Abayomi G. Olonisakin (Rtd), Lt Gen Tukur Y. Buratai (Rtd), Vice Admiral Ibok-Ete Ibas (Rtd), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar (Rtd), and Air Vice Marshal Mohammed S. Usman (Rtd), resigned as security chiefs of the country.
The Service Chiefs were, however, immediately nominated by President Muhammadu Buhari as non-career ambassadors.
And this has generated a lot of nationwide controversy, as many people feel that the nomination was to assist the ex-service chiefs at the International Criminal Court, ICC, to escape judgment.
But in a response, the Presidency said that Buhari had nominated the ex-service chiefs for ambassadorial positions as a reward for hard work and patriotic service to the nation.
READ ALSO :Watch Video: Apostle Suleman Apologizes Over Viral Audio Clip In Which He Was Heard Issuing Death Threat to Someone
And in Saturday’s tweet, Nnamdi Kanu said the U.S. has a law that would not allow ex-service chiefs to go scot free.
Rtd #Chiefs of Nigerian Service:
The Torture Victim Protection Act is a U.S. law that allows lawsuits in the United States against FOREIGN individuals who have committed torture or extrajudicial killing of their citizens while acting in an official capacity. If you have committed, prepare to rumble,’ he wrote.
# Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Awaits Buhari’s Ex-Service Chiefs
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com