The trending news now is that the Deputy leader of IPoB, Uche Mefor, has frowned at the statement credited to the former minister of aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode. Nnamdi Kanu and Femi Fani-Kayode
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kani, has denied plans to work with the PDP to kick President Buhari out of office in 2019. FFK in a Tweet yesterday said he spoke with the secessionist group leader who resurfaced in Israel last week Friday and they have both agreed to work together to vote out President Buhari. ”I just received a call from my brother Nnamdi Kanu.
I am delighted that he is alive and well. I commend his strength and courage even as I marvel at the loyalty, resilience and commitment of his lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor and IPOB. We have agreed to work together to VOTE Buhari out” FFK tweeted. However, in a swift reaction, Kanu’s lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor and his deputy, Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor, debunked FFK’s claim. In a statement released to The Sun, Ejimakor said although Kanu had spoken with Fani-Kayode yesterday, he never discussed issues concerning 2019 general elections. “As Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Special Counsel, he has been frequently speaking with me from his location in Israel in the past few days. I want to make it abundantly clear to all that Nnamdi Kanu’s brief chat with Chief Fani-Kayode earlier today (yesterday) did not include anything close to agreeing to ‘work together with Fani-Kayode to vote out Buhari”, Ejimakor said.
In another statement, IPOB’s deputy leader, Okafor-Mefor said, “Our attention has been drawn to some deceptive and crude tactics employed by some politicians to drag the name of our leader, Nnamdi Kanu to the mud by suggesting that he held talks with such politicians to oust Muhammadu Buhari. We want to use this medium to state unequivocally that at no time did Nnamdi Kanu reached any agreement with any politician to participate in Nigerian politics.
Consequently, any publication not authorised by our leader, his deputy or by the Head Directorate of State regarding IPOB and/or our leader is pedestrian and null and void. Nnamdi Kanu is on a divine mission to restore Biafra and the resolve behind this restoration project remains irrevocable, sacrosanct and irreversible.”
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International