Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB has frowned at those calling for Nigeria to be restructured.
Recall that the governors under the aegis of Southern Nigerian Governors’ Forum on May 11, resolved for the restructuring of the country to end agitation for secession in the region.
The governors made the decision in Asaba, the Delta State capital, while deliberating on how to curb deteriorating security situation in their respective states and other parts of the country.
However, the IPOB leader, in a tweet on Friday via his Tweeter handle, said Nigeria needs secession not restructuring.
According to him, restructuring may not end the bad governance that stimulated the agitation for separation.
“Do you want Nigeria restructured to the 1960 era that lasted only 6 years? Or to Aburi that drove you all mad enough to commit GENOCIDE?
“Will this your new #restructuring turn bad men to good men? It won’t.
“What Nigeria needs is dismemberment, not some dodgy restructuring”, Kanu Tweeted.
Google Search Terms
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)