Live Update on IPOB’s Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Trial Continues ….Ozekhome Joins Legal Team (Day 2)
The trial of Nnamdi Kanu, the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), continues today under tight security at the Federal High Court in Abuja.
The federal government has filed 15 charges against the IPOB leader, all of which he is expected to plead ‘not guilty’ to.
Stay tuned to EJES GIST NEWS for live updates from the courtroom…
Kanu arrived in court around 7 am amidst tight security as operatives of the Department of State Services.
- You are reading Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Trial updates
Ozekhome while speaking on representing the IPOB leader said, “Yes, I’m now in the legal team and that’s why you’re seeing me in court.”
Ejiofor had in a statement disclosed that adding to the legal team of the IPOB leader is the Christmasm gift to Kanu when they visited him at the Headquarters of the DSS where he was being detained.
More on Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Trial updates
He said, “I want to assure you, Umuchineke, that our legal team, is, presently, more fortified than ever to do battle in Court, and God being on our side, victory is assured. We paid our routine visit to our untiring, unwavering, unrelenting, rock-solid and noble client, Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, at the DSS detention facility at Abuja.
# You are reading Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Trial updates
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022