IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu
Nnamdi Kanu has lashed out at the federal government over its refusal to proscribe bandits in Nigeria.
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu on Friday accused the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed of covering up for the bandits.
Kanu alleged that Mohammed’s explanation on why bandits can not be proscribed makes him “the mouthpiece of the terrorists.”
Mohammed had said that unlike IPOB, bandits cannot be proscribed in Nigeria because they are not affiliated with any group.
However, the IPOB leader claims the minister’s remark confirmed that the Nigerian government was sponsoring criminal herdsmen.
A statement by IPOB’s spokesman, Emma Powerful reads partly: “IPOB ably led by our great Leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has noted with great amusement, a disgraceful statement credited to the zoo’s Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, that he supports amnesty for bandits. Lai Mohammed should be ashamed of himself for advocating amnesty for murderous bandits but justifying proscription for peaceful agitators.
“Lai Mohammed shamelessly justified Nigeria’s black market proscription of a peaceful movement like IPOB instead of bandits and other terrorist groups rampaging the North and ravaging the South. This is the height of hypocrisy! This latest reckless statement by no less a person than the Information Minister has confirmed our Leader’s position that Nigeria is a terrorist-sponsoring nation.
“Lai Mohammed has simply confirmed to the whole world that Nigeria government and her partners in crime are the key sponsors of the numerous killer squads and terrorists terrorizing the country.
“Alhaji lai Muhammadu has shown and presented himself as the spokesman of bandits. He has never hidden his soft spot for terrorists.”
Kanu also urged the world to hold the Minister responsible for atrocities caused by alleged Fulani bandits and terrorists in Nigeria.
Get Auto Insurance Online, Geico Insurance, Start Online College Today, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org