Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has been detained by the Federal Government.
Nnamdi Kanu Arrested , To Face Trial In Nigeria
According to him, the arrest was made as a result of a joint effort by Nigerian security services and Interpol.
Kanu will be brought before the Federal High Court in Abuja for the continuation of his trial on accusations of terrorism, treasonable crime, unlawful possession of firearms, and management of an unlawful society, according to Malami.
# Nnamdi Kanu Arrested , To Face Trial In Nigeria , Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Handcuffs
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here