Finally, Nnamdi Kanu agrees to drop Biafra agitation • Biafra News Today
“I’m no longer asking for the DNA test
I will stake Biafra and my life if the man in Aso Rock is Buhari.
Leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has finally agreed to drop the agitation for Biafran sovereignty.
Kanu who made the promise Thursday night in a live interview with a veteran journalist and publisher of the popular Ovation Magazine, Dele Mamodu, however, gave only one condition on which to base the action.
The IPOB Leader simply said that if only President Muhamnadu Buhari whom he claimed and insisted was cloned could fluently address 20 select Nigeria youths in Fulfude native language of the President, he would then, apologize for spreading lies against the President, give up Biafra agitation and surrender himself for prosecution.
He added that he would no longer talk about Biafra if the President could engage some Nigeria youths in live interactive session fielding questions from them and giving satisfactory answers instead of addressing a nation of over 200 million people in 12 minutes pre-recorded address once in a while.
Kanu claimed he was convinced that Nigerians were being deceived about the truth over the whereabouts of their President, a claim the federal government has, however, severally dismissed as concocted and untenable.
Despite efforts by the interviewer to convince Kanu that Nigerian’s President was not fake saying he cracked jokes with him during an encounter in 2018, Kanu insisted on the contrary.
“I’m no longer asking for the DNA test, I will stake Biafra and my life if the man in Aso Rock is Buhari. Let him simply address Nigerian youths in Fulfude, Buhari’s native language and take questions from them, then I will apologize and give up Biafra if he passes this test”.
ALSO READ : Nnamdi Kanu’s Downfall is near as OYC Asks UK Govt to immediately Deport him over threat to Okwu Nnabuike
Asked where the Biafran boundary would begin and end if eventually granted, Kanu said anywhere their Indigenous women tie two pieces of wrappers is Biafra land.
He further identified the states to include all five South Eastern States and their six South-South counterparts plus Kogi and the Benue States.
He, however, added that non-Igbo speaking parts of Benue and Kogi will not be forced to join Biafra, insisting that the people will be given the opportunity through a referendum to decide whether or not they want to be part of Biafra.
Kanu further explained that the people of the various ethnicities that would form Biafran would decide their fate through a referendum, although he failed to mention when and how the plebiscite would be conducted.
The interview was listened to by thousands of audience via various platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
# Nnamdi Kanu agrees to drop Biafra agitation • Biafra News Today
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]