Take your time to read this Job advertisement very carefully before you click the Apply button.
Nigeria LNG Limited, a global LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, was incorporated as a limited liability company on 17th May 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLS) for the domestic and export markets.
We operate from four offices spread across different locations. Our liquefaction plant is located in Bonny Island and the corporate Head Office is in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
NLNG has two subsidiaries: Bonny Gas Transport Limited (BGT), that provides shipping capacity and NLNG Ship Manning Limited (NSML) that provides vessel management services and manning. Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports and receiving facilities around the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions at NLNG are based on business need, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
We seek to engage suitably qualified candidates for employment into the following positions:
1. NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment for OPERATOR (PO/2021/001)
The Job Objective: To carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area in a safe and efficient manner; contributing to steady and sustained production in line with daily production targets.
2. NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment for TECHNICIAN (PM/2021/001)
The Job Objective: To execute field or workshop maintenance tasks, to meet work programmes, safety requirements, and quality standards to ensure plant integrity, reliability and availability in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Both positions are located in Bonny Island, Rivers State. The Person:.
Requirements for NLNG Graduate Trainee OPERATOR
- To be eligible to apply for the NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment for OPERATOR position, candidate should:
Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level.
NLNG Recruitment Requirements for Trainee TECHNICIAN
- To be eligible to apply for the NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment for TECHNICIAN position, candidate should:
Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics), Metallurgy, Instrumentation Engineering obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level.
For both positions, in addition to the requirements above, candidates should:
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2018
- For best user experience, do not use Mobile Phones. Only make use of laptops and desktops
- Ensure you have any of the following Supported Internet browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later
How to Apply for NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment at NLNG Recruitment Portal
- After Registration using the above button “
- Click ” Click Here To Apply Online as shown above.
- When you are on the portal..
- click Start..
- Click on the position you are applying for.
- Sign in and proceed with the registration.
- NLNG DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS as the application is entirely FREE OF CHARGE
- NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS to assist applicants in processing applications
- Applications open 21st September 2021 and closes 12th October 2021
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Apply for NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Tags : NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment , Nlng Recruitment Site.