He was led by APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mai Mala Buni, to meet with President Muhammadu Buhari, where he officially decamped to APC.
Read Also : BREAKING: Two Popular PDP Lawmakers Join APC
It was gathered that a delegation of APC leaders led by Senator Andy Uba stormed the Ngozika Estate home of the deputy governor last week to drag him to APC.
A source at the meeting told our correspondent that APC took the advantage of our report published a few days ago on the plights of the Deputy governor in the hands of Gov Obiano and his wife to storm his home this evening to compel him to declare for the party.
Read Also: How can you leave Borno and declare a State of Emergency in Anambra? – You Want to Ignite War Omokri tackles Malami
Another source told this Online News Platform that those who stormed the Deputy Governor’s home to drag him to APC are Senator Andy Uba, APC’s governorship candidate, his running mate, Barr Emeka Okafor, his campaign DG, Chief Paul Chukwuma among others.
An insider said the delegation promised to pay the deputy governor all the entitlements seized by gov Obiano if he officially declares for APC. They also assured him that President Buhari was already aware of his intention to dump APGA and would be happy to receive him at the villa.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers