The National Judicial Council has recommended the dismissal of two judges to President Muhammadu Buhari.
According to a statement by the Director of Information of the NJC, Mr. Soji Oye, on Thursday, the dismissed judges are, Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia of the Federal High Court and Justice James Agbadu-Fishim of the National Industrial Court of Nigeria.
Oye said the NJC had in the interim placed the two judges on immediate suspension pending the confirmation of its recommendations by Buhari.
He said the NJC took the decision to dismiss the judges for various acts of misconduct at its 87th meeting which held under the chairmanship of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen on Wednesday.
The two judges were dismissed following the findings of the investigative panels of the NJC which investigated the separate petitions sent against them by the Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mr. Ibrahim Magu.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]