The NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Loan Portal is currently open for application.
This Post Answer the following Questions
- How To Access Nirsal Microfinance Bank Loans
- How To Pay Nirsal Microfinance Bank Loans
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank Agsmeis Loan Portal
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank Loan Application Form Download
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank Loan Code
Following the report, we know that many applicants are eager to learn about the latest developments regarding Nirsal Microfinance Bank Loans, and as a result of the overwhelming number of questions we’ve received about the Loans, we’ve compiled all of the most recent information on the NMFB Loans.
For today, August 30th, 2021, the most recent news on Nirsal Microfinance Bank Loans are listed below.
NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Non-Interest Banking Portal Goes Live
The Nirsal Microfinance Bank has launched a no-interest banking portal for businesses and households affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
On their official Instagram account, the Nirsal Microfinance Bank announced the launch of the non-interest banking portal, stating that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) decided to open a non-interest window to businesses and households affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
They also stated the criteria that MSMEs must meet in order to be eligible for the no-interest loan, as well as the fact that the financing limit for MSMEs is N2,500,000, while the household financing limit is N1,000,000.
2. What Applicants That Are Not Receiving Messages From NMFB Must Do
Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) Loan Applicants have been given instructions on what to do if they are not receiving messages from Nirsal Microfinance Bank.
TCF applicants who are not receiving messages from the Nirsal Microfinance Bank have been advised to turn off “Do Not Disturb” on their phones in order to receive messages from the NMFB.
Check your Do Not Disturb (DND) status and, if it is active, follow the steps below to de-activate it, according to the NMFB.
- Send ”STATUS” to 2442 for ALL NETWORKS
- Send “ALLOW” to 2442 for MTN and Airtel
- Text ”STOP” to 2442 for Etisalat and Glo.
3. Nirsal MicrofinanceBank Refutes Claims of Shutting Out 100,000 Loan Applicants
The Nirsal Nirsal Microfinance Bank has debunked claims that it barred Agribusiness/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) applicants by conspiring with Entrepreneurship Development Institutes to extort money from them.
The claims that 100,000 loan applicants from Anambra State were turned down as “malicious,” according to the NMFB, which noted that the AGSMEIS Loan Scheme has disbursed N101 billion to 26,274 farmers since its inception.
The bank also denied allegations that it colluded with a few Enterprise Development Institutions (EDIs) to extort money from loan applicants in exchange for loan approvals.
4. Nirsal MicrofinanceBank Warns Loan Applicants On Fake Website
The Nirsal Microfinance Bank has issued a warning to its loans applicants about a bogus website that sends a loan approval congratulatory message to AGSMEIS Loan applicants, requesting money. So, if you’re applying for NMFB loans, make sure you read to the end.
The Nirsal Microfinance Bank has advised loan applicants to ignore any text messages received from this website https://paystack.com/pay/nmfb-agsmeis, which has been sending congratulatory loan approval messages to AGSMEIS applicants and also asking them to pay N3000 for issue resolution.
Nirsal Microfinance Bank made it clear on their official Instagram account that the website https://paystack.com/pay/nmfb-agsmeis is not affiliated with NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Ltd, and that they would never ask for money to help you access the AGSMEIS or Covid-19 TCF Loan, thereby encouraging applicants to never pay anyone who tries to collect money from you.
Visit their website www.nmfb.com.ng
Who Is Eligible for NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan?
There are different types of NIRSAL Covid 19 Loan Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19 Microenterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. SMEs CBN / NIRSAL Covid 19 Loan: Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic
What are the Requirements to get Covid-19
Loan Support in Nigeria A Bank Verification Number is required for all applicants (BVN). If you don’t already have a BVN, go to the bank and get one. You’ll need a working email address. We suggest that you sign up for a Gmail account. A Gmail account can be created on a computer or a mobile phone. Simply go to www.gmail.com, click “Sign up,” fill out a form, and apply.
Related Tags: Nirsal Microfinance Bank Survival Fund, Nirsal Microfinance Bank Recruitment Nairaland, Nirsal Microfinance Bank Recruitment, Nirsal Microfinance Bank Loan Status, Nirsal Microfinance Bank Loan Repayment
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited