See how to apply for NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Application, nmfb Covid-19 Loan Support Application Form Portal and
Is your company or home affected during locked down as a result of the deadly Covid19? If you answered yes, you can apply for the nmfb Covid-19 Loan Support Application online from the federal government via the Central Bank of Nigeria.
This post will provide answer for the following Questions.
How to apply for Nirsal Covid 19 loan ?
How do I Apply for Nirsal Covid 19 loan in Nigeria?
How to get Nirsal Covid-19 Support loan Application Form?
What is the Nirsal Covid-19 Support loan Form Application Portal ?
- What is NIRSAL Covid 19 Loan ?
Access up to N25 Million Targeted Credit Facility for COVID-19. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduces a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic has led to unprecedented disruptions to global supply chains, sharp drop in global crude oil prices, turmoil in global stock and financial markets, massive cancellation of sporting and entertainment event, lockdown of large swaths movements of persons in many countries, and intercontinental travel bans/restrictions across critical air routes across the world.
These outcomes have had severe consequences on households’ livelihoods and business activities, resulting from drop in global demand, declined consumer confidence and slowdown in production.
In this respect, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduced the N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid-19 Loan Application Form
Who Is Eligible for NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan?
There are different type of NIRSAL Covid 19 Loan
Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19
Microenterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
SMEs CBN / NIRSAL Covid 19 Loan : Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic
What is the interest rate for CBN Nirsal Covid-19 Support loan ?
Interest rate under the intervention is 5% p.a. (all inclusive) up to 28th February 2021 and thereafter, the interest on the facility will revert to 9% p.a. (all inclusive) as from 1st March 2021.
How long is the loan for?
Working capital will be for a maximum period of one year, with no option for rollover. Term loans have a maximum tenor of not more than 3 years with, at least, one-year moratorium.
How much can I access?
Households: Can access a maximum of N3 million
Loan amount to SMEs shall be determined based on the activity, cashflow and industry/segment size of beneficiary, subject to a maximum of N25 million.
Working capital shall be a maximum of 25% of the average of the previous 3 years’ annual turnover. (where the enterprise is not up to 3 years in operation, 25% of the previous year’s turnover will suffice).
How to Get Covid-19 Loan Support Form?
Submit An Application
The process is easy.You can begin on your phone, your tablet or your laptop.
Submit applications directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) with clear evidence of the opportunity or adverse impact as a result of COVID-19 pandemic.
Cbn review your application and forward the application to the CBN for final approval.
CBN reviews applications and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB
How to Register for Covid-19 Loan Support ( how to apply for Nirsal Covid 19 loan )
What are the Requirements to get Covid-19 Loan Support in Nigeria
- A Bank Verification Number is required for all applicants (BVN). If you don’t already have a BVN, go to the bank and get one.
- You’ll need a working email address. We suggest that you sign up for a Gmail account. A gmail account can be created on a computer or a mobile phone. Simply go to www.gmail.com, click “Sign up,” fill out a form, and apply.
If you have a question, please post it in the section below..
how to apply for Nirsal Covid 19 loan
Pay Attention To:
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company