No fewer than nine persons lost their lives on Thursday to a road accident at the Kara end of the Lagos- Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State , and a train crash in the Fagba area of Lagos State .
While the Kara incident was a multiple accident involving 16 vehicles , the Lagos crash involved a train which rammed into a truck .
<a href=”https://ejesgist.com/2017/10/25/7-things-you-must-carry-like-a-crate-of-eggs/”>7 Things You Must Carry Like A Crate of Eggs</a>
<a href=”https://ejesgist.com/2017/12/23/how-i-saved-delta-state-from-financial-quagmire-gov-okowa/”>How I saved Delta State from financial quagmire —</a>
r<a href=”https://ejesgist.com/2017/12/23/a-courageous-leader-is-what-delta-state-need-to-break-the-jinx-of-corruption-and-maladministration/”>A courageous leader is what Delta state need to break the jinx of corruption and maladministration</a>
Five fatalities were said to have been recorded in the road crash , while four persons , who hanged on the front side of the train, were crushed to death
Gistnaij learnt that over 20 persons sustained injuries and were rushed to different hospitals in both accidents.
According to the truck driver, who was involved in the Ogun road crash , said he escaped unhurt after jumping into a bush before his vehicle plunged into a canal under the Kara bridge.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now