NIMC : FG Announces NIN Enrollment Centres Nationwide . sim cards nigeria now requires NIN Number
The Nigerian Government led by President Muhammadu Buhari has licensed 173 centres and 30 state government establishments to carry out the enrollment of the National Identity Number (NIN) throughout Nigeria.
This news is coming after a two-week ultimatum was given by the federal government to all telecom service suppliers to block and bar cellphone numbers with out NIN.
This was disclosed on the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) web site on Wednesday.
“The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami), has approved the licensing of 173 Agents and 30 State Governments/Public Sector Institutions to conduct enrolment of all persons including legal residents into the National Identity Database (NIDB) on behalf of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC),” the notice read.
“Pursuant to the above, find the list of all the successful firms who satisfied all the evaluation criteria as stated in the Advert for the Expression of Interest (EOI) of each of the respective categories in full,”
“The Commission congratulates all those who have been cleared to conduct enrollment of all persons on behalf of NIMC for data capture services.”
Meanwhile, all registered individuals can retrieve their NIN by dialling *346# on their registered cellphone number for all the major networks.
# SIM cards Nigeria# NIMC , NIN
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt