I won’t be surprised if social media says I started Boko Haram- Burna Boy
Burna Boy, the Grammy-winning singer, has reacted to reports that he was involved in a shooting at a nightclub last week.
On Sunday, the police announced that Domini Ogulu would be questioned in connection with the shooting at the Cubana Nightclub on Victoria Island.
Following a disagreement with other clubbers, police officers associated with the singer opened fire in the club on Wednesday.
Burna Boy allegedly got into an argument with a man whose wife he allegedly made indecent advances to.
On the orders of Inspector-General Alkali Usman, all five police officers have already been arrested and detained.
Following the incident and the decision by the police to summon him for questioning, the “Twice as Tall” singer has remained at the centre of most social media debates, with some calling for his head and others arguing in his favour.
Pay Attention to: JUST IN: Umahi suspends Ebonyi finance commissioner indefinitely
In response to his social media crucifixion, “Odogwu” said he wouldn’t be surprised if Nigerian users claimed he was the one who started Boko Haram.
The singer tweeted, “Nigerian social media can say BURNA BOY started Boko haram, e no go shock me.”
That is the latest Naija News Today on I won’t be surprised if social media says I started Boko Haram- Burna Boy
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment