House Of Reps
The leadership of Nigeria’s House of Representatives has directed its members to resume plenary session on Tuesday, April 28, at 10 am.
This directive was issued in a statement signed by the Clerk to the House of Representatives, Patrick Giwa.
The clerk said in the statement that the COVID-19 Guidelines approved by the Federal Government and the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) and additional Guidelines developed by the House would be sent to members’ pigeon holes for collection on resumption.
“Staff and Members’ Aides are to work from home and will be notified when needed in the office for any special assignment,” part of the statement read.
The senator representing Osun Central, Ajibola Basiru, also made a similar announcement regarding the Senate on his official Twitter handle.
He tweeted: “The Nigerian Senate will resume in Plenary on Tuesday, 28th April, 2020 by 10:00am.”
The lawmakers had on March 24, suspended plenary sessions for two weeks to observe the lockdown aimed at curbing the spread of Coronavirus as well as to put up other safety measures in the complex.
They were expected to resume legislative on April 7 but the president, on March 29, ordered the lockdown of the Federal Capital Territory as well as Lagos and Ogun states, hence the postponement.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State