Nigerians Rain Curse on President Muhammadu Buhari’s Minister Sadiya Umar Farouq , over her recent out bust on covid-19 Palliatives .
PAY ATTENTION TO : Man Resting At Home With His Mom Struck Dead As Gunmen Storm Their House At Night In Plateau
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Umar Farouq has said all tribes in Nigeria received the the Federal Government palliatives care during the lockdown of COVID-19 pandemic.
ALSO READ : House Of Reps Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram For His Family As They Celebrate Sallah (Photos)
In her statement, the minister said:
“There is hardly anyone in Nigeria who didn’t receive the Federal Government palliatives care in this trial COVID-19 pandemic. All the tribes in Nigeria received the the palliatives, infact it was evenly distributed.
Hearing some tribes crying of marginalization, especially the Eastern parts of Nigeria and the South South that no palliative care was given to them tends to blackmail.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates