Nigerians and other blacks fleeing Ukraine have been denied entry to Poland’s borders as a result of Russian troops’ invasion.
Blacks, including Nigerians, have been at the border for four days and counting, according to a Nigerian who spoke to LIB from the border.
Except for white women and children, Ukrainian authorities initially barred everyone from crossing the border. However, Ukrainians protested earlier today, and Ukrainian citizens were allowed to cross the Poland-Ukraine border.
Women and children of color are still stranded outside, unable to enter.
Take a look at the video that a source sent to LIB a few hours before other whites were allowed in.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications