10,000 youths have been shortlisted for disbursement in the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund.
NYIF Shortlisted Names PDF : We are pleased to inform you that the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund applicants have been shortlisted and must now complete verification in order to receive funds into their bank accounts.
Out of over a million applications, only 10,000 have been chosen, so if your name is on the list of 10,000, consider yourself lucky.
NIRSAL has cleared the names of another ten thousand (10,000) people for training and loan approval and disbursement. Following the successful completion of this pilot phase. Loans range from two hundred and fifty thousand Naira (N250,000) to three million Naira (N3,000,000) (N3,000,000).
“These names can be found on the FMYSD and NOYA websites. Age, BVN, and whether or not the person has an existing government loan or has received Covid-19 business payments are all checked.
If you require any additional information, please leave a comment below using the comment box, and we will be happy to respond to your questions.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022