A middle-aged woman, popularly known as ‘Mama Olobi,’ was reportedly axed to death within the night at North-East local government area of Ondo State. Her stays have been deposited on the Ikare Specialist Hospital morgue.
Chief Medical Director of the hospital, Dr Wale Oguntuase, confirmed the incident whereas the police talked about that they’d launched an investigation into what occurred. According to one of many mourners, the axe that was used to kill the lady was still hanging on her head as on the press time
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications