Photos of Nigerian striker, Ifeanyi George who died in fatal car accident
Rangers International FC forward, Ifeanyi George, has died in a car accident in Abudu, near Agbor, Delta State.
The striker was involved in the crash on Sunday on his way to Lagos from Enugu following the suspension of the Nigeria Professional Football League due to the coronavirus pandemic.
George was with two other teammates when their vehicle ran into a stationary heavy-duty truck along Onitsha-Agbor-Benin road.
“We just heard of this disturbing news,” Rangers general manager, Davidson Owumi, was quoted saying.
“We call for prayers in this hour of pains.”
George had been suffering a waist injury for the past three weeks and was reportedly told not to drive even in Enugu.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org