Nigerian Soldier Commits Suicide At Duty Post: A Nigerian soldier commits suicide while on duty.
Bello Useni, a soldier in the Nigerian Army School of Armour, Obienu Barracks in Bauchi State, is said to have committed suicide.
The soldier was at his duty post within the barracks when he suddenly cocked his rifle and shot himself in the stomach, unnamed military sources said.
The incident happened at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, but Useni’s motivation remains unknown.
When he committed suicide, the soldier was said to have enlisted in 2020 and was serving his first assignment at the School of Armour.
His body was reportedly deposited at Bauchi’s Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital (ATBU), while other soldiers who were with him at the time of the incident were reportedly locked up in the guardroom pending an investigation. The development has yet to be confirmed by Nigerian Army officials.
Also recall that On September 17, 2020, a lance corporal with the Army’s 27 Task Force Brigade committed suicide in Buni Gari, Gujba local government area of Yobe state, leaving a note for his wife.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International