Sanni Wasiu, a Nigerian singer, popularly known as Lil frosh, was remanded until March 9, 2021 at the Ikoyi Correctional Centre for the alleged assault on his girlfriend, Okeoghene Iyomaterie.
Remember that the singer who was signed at the time under Davido’s record label, DMW records, was called out in October 2020 for subjecting his wife, Okeoghene, to physical and verbal assault when they were dating. In a post shared on her Instagram page, Okeoghene said she had been in a relationship with the musician since January 2020 and that he would violently attack her any time they had a disagreement, leaving her with severe bodily injuries.
“He consistently slapped me on the face, kicking, pushing me on other sensitive parts. The recent attack happened in September 2020, when he attacked me and rained blow on my head with bruises on my face. I partially lost my sight and had sleepless nights. He repeatedly boasted that since he is a well-known musician he is untouchable.”
With the help of the International Association of Women Lawyers, Lagos State branch, a lawsuit against Lilfrosh was filed before the State Magistrate Court of Lagos in Yaba.
The Magistrate, Adeola Olatunbosun, adjourned the case until March 9, 2021, at the hearing on Tuesday, February 9, and ordered that he be remanded at the Ikoyi Correctional Center.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State