Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has been advised to sack the two ministers heading the Nigerian Ministry Of Education, Adamu Adamu and Emeka Nwajiuba.
This advice was given by the pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, saying the two men are very clueless about their jobs and didn’t know what they were doing.
The group slammed the Education Minister for ordering schools to remain closed, saying he is trying to destroy the education system and taking Nigeria back to the stone age.
Afenifere argued that the country cannot afford to close down schools for a whole year and the Federal Government should have allowed pupils to resume then find means of protecting them against the spread of the deadly virus.
The Group’s Secretary-General, Bashorun Sehinde Arogbofa said:
“Adamu Adamu should be sacked, he can not bring our school system back to the stone age. They had about six months to plan for these children, what did they do? The last six months all these children have been preparing for the WASSCE, what did the Federal Government do?
“I think the two ministers in the ministry should go, why would one say the pupil should resume to write their papers in August and the other minister would come and reverse the order and that the school would be closed down for the whole year?”
Ejes Gist Media recall that Adamu Adamu on Wednesday said that schools should remain closed until the COVID-19 pandemic was brought under control after the Minister of State for Education announced that the 2020 WASSCE would hold between August and September.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]