A Nigerian Pastor has been arrested and arraigned by Kenya authorities.
The pastor recognized as Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking, 39, was charged alongside a Kenyan girl Alice Kawira, 35, for participating in evangelism and not using a allow.
According to Kenya newspaper ‘Daily Nation’ the Pastor on various dates between January and September 2019 preached with out work allow in Embu and Meru counties.
Ms Kawira was charged with harbouring the foreigner at her place whereas figuring out that he was illegally participating in the evangelism.
Appearing earlier than Isiolo Principal Magistrate Evanson Ngigi on Wednesday, November 13th the duo was additionally charged with obstructing cops from arresting them in Meru County.
The suspects, who pleaded not responsible to the fees, had been every launched on a Sh100, 000 bond.
The case was then adjourned to be heard on January 30, 2020.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE