Joy has come to the household of the General Secretary of the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) Rev. Yunusa Sabo Nmadu and his wife after the welcomed a set of twins after twenty-five years of marriage.
Rev. Yunusa and wife got married in 1994 but never experienced the joy of parenthood until July 25, 2019, when Mrs Nmadu gave birth to their first kids, a set of twins.
Sharing the good news on Facebook, the couple’s friend, confirmed that the twin boys and their mother were in good condition.
“With God on our side
All things are possible. Join me rejoice and give all the glory to God Most High for what He has done to the family of my Friend, leader, Pastor and brother Rev. & Mrs. Yunusa Nmadu Jnr the General Secretary of ECWA after waiting on the Lord for 25 years (1994- 2019) the Lord finally answered their and our prayers by blessing them and us with Twins all boys at the early hours of yesterday. Babies and parents are all in good condition. Habakkuk 2:3″ For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.” Thank you Lord for the manifestation of your word.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open