11 Top Stories from nigerian newspapers read them online
1. 758 new COVID-19 cases take Nigeria’s total to 74,132. Deaths, recoveries updated
Nigeria on Tuesday recorded 758 fresh COVID-19 cases According to the NIgeria Center for Disease Control, NCDC.
2. ‘Put #EndSARS protest behind you, approach your duties courageously,’ IGP tells police officers
The Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Mohammed Adamu, on Tuesday charged officers and men of the Abia State police Abia command to put the events of the #EndSARS protest behind them and approach their duties courageously.
3. Nigerian govt approves five-year plan on reduction of hunger, malnutrition
The Nigerian government has approved a five-year nutrition action plan that would guide the implementation of interventions and programmes aimed at addressing the problems of hunger and malnutrition in the country.
4. Court adjourns suit seeking Obaseki’s removal for alleged certificate forgery indefinitely
The Federal High Court, Abuja, on Tuesday adjourned indefinitely, a suit seeking the removal of the Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, for alleged certificate forgery. Read more
5. Tinubu charges Nigerian military to change strategy against Boko Haram, others
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday, charged the Nigerian military to change its strategy in the fight against the Boko Haram insurgents and other criminal elements terrorizing the citizens in several parts of the country.
6. Nigerian govt orders telcos to block SIMs without NINs
The Nigerian government has ordered the mobile telecommunication operators (telcos) to block all Subscriber Identification Modules (SIMs) without valid National Identification Numbers (NINs) after December 30. Read more
7. NSE: Industrial and banks stocks drive N199bn gain
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) extended gains on Tuesday on the back of buy pressure on industrial and bank stocks including Dangote Cement, WAPCO, Zenith Bank and GTB.
8. World Bank approves $1.5bn loan for Nigeria
The World Bank has approved a $1.5 billion budget-support facility for Nigeria to help build a resilient recovery post COVID-19.
9. Oil prices surpass $50 over vaccine hopes; Bonny Light loses $0.17
Oil prices climbed past $50 per barrel on Tuesday as hopes from the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines moderated tighter lockdowns in Europe and predictions of a slower demand recovery.
10 Kaduna State News : Kaduna Shut Schools Over Rising COVID-19 Cases
The Kaduna State Government through the ministry of education , has ordered immediate closure of all schools as a result of rising Coronavirus. Read More
11. EPL: Man City held to draw by West Brom; late Wolves goal stuns Chelsea
Manchester City battled to a 1-1 draw against West Brom in a Premier League clash at the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday night. The match was so amazing and very interesting to watch.
# 11 Top Stories from nigerian newspapers read them online
Similar Searches Terms
nigerian newspapers headlines today
nigerian newspapers today the sun
nigerian newspapers daily independent
nigerian newspapers tribune
nigerian newspapers guardian
nigerian newspapers today online
nigeria newspapers headlines today online
nigeria newspapers sun
nigeria newspapers the nation
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021