Nigerian Newspapers Headlines Today on-line • NIGERIAN Newspapers read them online •
1. 576 new COVID-19 instances take Nigeria’s total to 89,163. Deaths, recoveries up to date
Nigeria on Saturday recorded 576 recent COVID-19 instances.
2. Sowore to sue Nigeria police for torture – Falana
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Mr. Femi Falana, stated on Saturday he has acquired directions from the Convener of the #RevolutionNow movement, Omoyele Sowore, to sue the Nigeria Police Force for torture.
3. PTF releases particulars of 100 sanctioned travellers
The Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 on Saturday launched the passport numbers of 100 travellers who didn’t bear the obligatory COVID-19 check after returning to the nation. Read more
4. Covid-19 disrupted Constitution review process —Omo-Agege
Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege says the outbreak of the COVID-19 in 2020 halted the plans of the National Assembly from finishing up the lengthy awaited constitution assessment process.
5. Nigerian army destroys Boko Haram settlement, kills a number of terrorists in Borno
The Nigerian army on Friday destroyed a brand new Boko Haram settlement at Mana Waji space of Borno State and killed a number of terrorists in large air interdiction missions.
6. ‘Focus on governance, stop making excuses,’ PDP Senate caucus tells Buhari
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) caucus within the Senate on Saturday urged President Muhammadu Buhari to give attention to governance and cease making excuses at each flip.
7. Mbaka warns govt, says youths could ‘rise and end the political system’
Fiery Catholic priest and Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministries, Enugu, Nigeria (AMEN), Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka, has prophesied a potential finish of President Muhammadu Buhari’s government. Read more
8. NSE ROUNDUP: Industrial items shares emerge best in 2020 with 91% yield
In a year largely turbulent for enterprise and monetary markets world wide, the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) mercifully turned out a formidable return as market capitalisation opened at N12.958 trillion and closed at N21.057 trillion, that means that shares usually appreciated by 50.03% in 2020.
9. Fishermen’s group seeks govt’s strain on Shell to pay $3.6bn oil spill fine
The Artisan Fishermen Association of Nigeria (ARFAN) is searching for the intervention of the Nigerian authorities in getting Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company to pay a positive of $3.6 billion levied on it by an business regulator for a spill in Bonga oilfield in 2011.
10. Real Madrid make successful begin to 2021, go top of La Liga
Real Madrid made a successful begin to the New Year as they cruise previous Celta Vigo 2-0 on the Bernabeu within the La Liga on Saturday.
Pay Attention To:
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021