Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2022 PDF Download www.joinnigeriannavy.com portal | nigerian navy shortlist | Nigerian Navy 2022 Recruitment Aptitude Test can be found here on Ejes Gist .
Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2022 – Shortlisted Candidates for Aptitude Test in the Nigerian Navy Batch 33 nigerian navy shortlist : The Nigerian Navy has released the list of candidates who have been shortlisted for the batch 33 aptitude test in preparation for the NNBTS NNR33 Recruitment Exercise in 2022.
Navy releases list of candidates for Batch 33 recruitment
This is to inform all candidates who applied for the Nigerian Navy 2022 recruitment exercise that the list of successful candidates is now available online, and they can check if they have been shortlisted for the aptitude test or not.
The list of selected applicants for the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise has been made public by the Navy.
The selected candidates are required to report at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, Oone, Rivers, on Saturday, August 6, according to a statement from the director of information for the Nigerian Navy, Commodore AO Ayo-Vaughan.
Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2022 PDF Download www.joinnigeriannavy.com portal
The statement warmed that candidates that fail to report by Wednesday 10 August, will not be accepted for training.
It reads in part:”The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the list of successful candidates for the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise held on 12 March 2022 at different centres across the country will be released on Sunday 24 July, 2022.
“Candidates are hereby notified to check www.joinnigeriannavy.com for the list of successful candidates and other detailed information.
“Successful candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, Onne, Rivers State on Saturday 6 August 2022
from 0800 (8am).
“Candidates who fail to report by Wednesday 10 August 2022 will not be accepted for training. Additionally, the general public is requested to disregard several speculation and mischievous information trending on social media and some online platforms with respect to Recruitment or Enlistment Exercise of the Nigerian Navy”.
List of Successful Candidates for the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batch 33 for interview
- The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 33 Recruitment Examination held on 12 March, 2022
- Candidates are hereby invited to attend an interview at the following centres:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos;
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borikiri, Port Harcourt, Rivers State; or
- NDA Old Site, Kaduna as designated for their state of origin
- Candidates are to attend the interview at the specified centres in accordance with the States of Origin/Batch as indicated below.
Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for Interview PDF Download www.joinnigeriannavy.com portal
- Any candidate who fails to report for screening at specified centre for their State of Origin on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.
- All concerned are to note and comply accordingly.
For those who can’t remember the application, kindly click on the link below:
Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 33 Recruitment Examination 2022 – APPLICATION CLOSED.
Previous News Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2022 PDF Download www.joinnigeriannavy.com portal
The Recruitment Examination is on 12 March 2022 not later than 7.00 AM.
Information reaching us has it that the Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates is lastly out on-line. The Navy Director of Information, Commodore Suleman Dahun, introduced this in a statement on Thursday in Abuja.
If you want to check your identify on the Nigerian Navy DSSC shortlist, kindly observe the instruction below to check your name efficiently.
Applicants must bring the following items:
- Print the Application Form with the candidate’s information.
- One passport photograph in colour.
- Materials for writing (2B Pencil and Eraser).
- Nose or Face Mask.
How to Check Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2022
The Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names is Finally out. All potential candidates can now view the PDF List and verify their names.
Candidates are to go to the official portal of the Nigerian Navy www.joinnigeriannavy.com to check their names on the shortlist.
Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names
If you wish to get the most recent information on Nigerian Navy Recruitment, we’ve got you covered, all you have to do is to subscribe for the most recent updates.
We attempt to ensure our readers stay up to date any time Nigerian Navy publishes any data and we’ve been doing that constantly.
How to Check Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Batch 33 Shortlisted Candidates 2022.
The Nigerian Navy will release names of candidates from the online application portal whose applications were deemed successful and enlisted for the NNBTS NNR33 Screening and Aptitude Test/Exam 2022.
List of shortlisted applicants for batch 33 Aptitude Test of the Nigerian Navy NNBTS is accessible on https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/shortlisted-candidates/.
NOTE: The Nigerian Navy Batch 33 list is not released yet, as the application portal is still open and is receiving applications. We will update this article when the list is finally published online for screening and aptitude test exam.
Nigerian Navy Screening, Aptitude Test Requirements.
All applicants must come to the recruitment centers with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from the candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates, including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Applicants will be required to produce an original of all copies of credentials listed above before recruitment.
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such applicant shall also be handed over to the Civil Police for prosecution.
As of February 4, 2022, the names of candidates shortlisted from the NNR33 (Nigerian Navy Batch 33) recruitment exercise had not been released. All candidates who wish to be notified when the list of successful candidates for screening and aptitude test is out should kindly leave a comment below so that they will be notified as soon as the list and screening/exam date is out online.
Similar Search Terms
nigerian navy shortlist 2022
nigerian navy shortlist 2022 pdf
nigerian navy shortlist pdf
nigerian navy shortlist name
nigerian navy shortlist supplementary
nigerian navy shortlist out
nigerian navy shortlist batch 33
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2022 PDF Download www.joinnigeriannavy.com portal
That is all the latest information on how to download Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2022 PDF Download www.joinnigeriannavy.com portal for free