The Nigerian Navy – Applicants who sat for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28 Aptitude Test are hereby notified to test www.joinnigeriannavy.com for the record of profitable candidates for the Selection Board. The shortlisted candidates are divided into 2 Batches of 18 States every. Batch A interview together with the FCT is scheduled for “16 – 23 December 2020” whereas Batch B interview from “27 December 2020 to 3 January 2021”.
Successful candidates are to report for interview on the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos State on 16 and 27 December 2020 respectively.
The Interview will contain the screening of educational certificates and credentials, medical and bodily health checks, written and oral examinations. Candidates are to return together with the next gadgets:
- Original and photocopies of educational certificates and credentials together with:
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO and many others), with scratch playing cards for verification of outcomes (authentic copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is obligatory).
- Certificates from tertiary establishments.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of international certificates.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age,
- Certificate of Local Govemment of Origin.
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form.
- Recommendation Letter from Unit (Serving and Para-Military Personnel).
- Two (2) latest colored passport-sized images.
- National Identity Card / Acknowledgement Slip (necessary requirement).
- Writing supplies (biro, pencil, sharpener and eraser).
- Two pairs of face masks.
- Medium measurement hand sanitizer.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas sneakers / trainers.
- Two mattress sheets and pillow circumstances.
- A set of cutier
- All the processes on the choice interview are Free of Charge. Candidates are suggested to be cautious of scammers and chorus from giving cash to any particular person beneath any guise.
- Candidates who fail to report by midnight of 16 and 27 December 2020 for Batches A and B respectively shall be disqualified.
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria December, Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs , Latest Job Opportunities in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Recruitment in Nigeria Today, Latest NGO Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Fresh Graduates ,
Pay Attention To:
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate