The Nigerian Navy has put out an advert for their 2018/2019 Direct Short Service Course Commission 26.
It was released by the Navy Secretary on behalf of the Chief of Naval Staff, Nigerian Navy.
The portal opened on October 3.
Interested applicants for Nigerian Navy recruitment are to meet the following requirements, in other to be successfully shortlisted:
• Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
• Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
• Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
• Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
• Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
• Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
• Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
Computer Skill is an added advantage.
All recruitments in Nigerian Navy is conducted via the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal on
All vacant positions are listed on this portal whenever there are vacancies to be filled.
Apply Also for: Nigerian Navy announces recruitment for DSSC
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines