According to Chuka Phillip-Jonson, a Dutchreviewing writer, Nigerian men have nothing to offer to independent women in an egalitarian society.
The writer who backed his claim by sharing a female friend's experience in Nigeria, averred that Nigerian men hate it when a woman is empowered and isn't impressed by their wealth.
His Lengthy Post Read;
"LOL. I have this Dutch friend who's mixed race (half Nigerian), and visited Nigeria 4 years ago, for the 1st time. She told me how the Nigerian men who asked her out, all kept trying to get her attention by giving her money. She thought it was weird, so she always gave it back.
But that wasn't what made me laugh. What made me laugh was her finding out that apart from money, Nigerian men have nothing else to offer. And she was super serious when she said that! She deduced that they weren't intelligent, so most couldn't hold intellectual conversations.
"Apart from taking girls to restaurants, beer/ice cream parlours, and nightclubs, what else are Nigerian men good for?" She asked. Cos those were the places they all wanted to take her to. And during discussions, their opinions always came from a sexist and misogynistic angle.
Another thing she found super weird was how they kept inviting her to their churches, and offering her marriage. One of them offered to marry her, if she'd agree to become a housewife. They were all perplexed to find that she was neither interested in marriage nor having kids
I've said this before, and I'd say it again. In an egalitarian society, where men can't flex on women with their wealth because women have their own money, cars, houses, etc., there's really nothing Nigerian men would have that these empowered and independent women would want.
And I've seen it with my two eyes. Nigerian men hate it when a woman is empowered, and isn't impressed by their wealth. It's why they can't stand independent women who don't need their money. In a relationship with such women, they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.
Also, Nigerian men hate it when a woman doesn't depend on them for (financial) support. Being a woman's provider gives them power over said woman. So when a woman becomes independent, they lose that power. Plus, they also love to boast about how they take care of their women".
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august