Nigerian Lawyer Who Filed Case Against 50 Endsars Protesters is Fake
According to a report by Sahara Reporters, a Nigerian man who led a campaign against endars protesters while claiming to be a lawyer has been exposed as a fraud.
Kenechukwu Okeke, a self-acclaimed barrister, had filed a criminal complaint against 50 Endsars protesters, celebrities, and pastors, among others. This act gained a lot of traction on Twitter, social media, and in the mainstream media.
The fact that the young man was never summoned to the bar would have gone unnoticed. Rather, he is a phoney who is flaunting himself in front of such a large audience.
According to the Nigeria Bar Association, he will face legal and prosecutorial action. The Nigerian Bar Association confirmed this on Monday.
In response to the above, NBA Capital Chairman Chukwuemeka and an NBA representative confirmed that Kenechukwu Okeke would be prosecuted for impersonation in the case.
Okeke, who appeared in court, was enraged and was seen by witnesses shouting and behaving in an uncultured manner. Before the honourable court, the presiding judge had to warn him to be cautious.
The case has been postponed until March 30, 2021.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria