Nigerian Lawyer Who Filed Case Against 50 Endsars Protesters is Fake
According to a report by Sahara Reporters, a Nigerian man who led a campaign against endars protesters while claiming to be a lawyer has been exposed as a fraud.
Kenechukwu Okeke, a self-acclaimed barrister, had filed a criminal complaint against 50 Endsars protesters, celebrities, and pastors, among others. This act gained a lot of traction on Twitter, social media, and in the mainstream media.
The fact that the young man was never summoned to the bar would have gone unnoticed. Rather, he is a phoney who is flaunting himself in front of such a large audience.
According to the Nigeria Bar Association, he will face legal and prosecutorial action. The Nigerian Bar Association confirmed this on Monday.
In response to the above, NBA Capital Chairman Chukwuemeka and an NBA representative confirmed that Kenechukwu Okeke would be prosecuted for impersonation in the case.
Okeke, who appeared in court, was enraged and was seen by witnesses shouting and behaving in an uncultured manner. Before the honourable court, the presiding judge had to warn him to be cautious.
The case has been postponed until March 30, 2021.
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
Latest Jobs in Nigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at Edo State College of Agriculture for Academic and Non-Teaching Staff
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 for March / April (7 Positions)
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Bank Teller Job Hiring at Tribest Corporate Support Limited
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State