According to information received by EJES GIST NEWS, a popular Nigerian lawmaker has been shot and killed in Katsina State.
Bandits are claimed to have slain Ahmed near the Sheme-Funtua Road in Katsina State.
Bandits have been wreaking havoc in Zamfara and Katsina, two neighbouring states in the North West.
The circumstances behind the lawmaker’s death are still unknown, however, the incident was confirmed by Saidu Anka, Clerk of the Zamfara House House of Assembly.
Ahmed was assassinated just hours after the state’s top lawmakers switched from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC) (APC).
Jafaru-Kaura further disclosed that the gunmen also abducted the lawmaker’s son and driver.
“Ahmad was taking his son to a hospital in Kano.
Zamfara, PDP“ The lawmaker’s son and driver were kidnapped by the bandits,’’ the House of Assembly spokesperson disclosed.
A Nigerian lawmaker was assassinated.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited