A 27-year-old dealer, Jamiu Fagbemi, on Monday appeared in an Ota Magistrates’ Court in Ogun for allegedly biting a man’s ear.
Fagbemi, who lives at No.26 Sanoye St., Iyana-Iyesi, Ota, is charged with two counts of assault and breach of peace.
The Prosecution Counsel, Insp. Cynthia Ajezie, informed the court that the defendant dedicated the offence on Oct.2 at about 9.30 p.m at Onipanu space,Ota,Ogun.
READ ALSO : Eight Undergraduates arrested for cultism
Ajezie alleged that the defendant performed himself in a fashion prone to trigger the breach of peace when he entered the complainant’s store, Oladimeji Oluwaseun, to modify off his fan and tv set with out his consent.
The prosecutor mentioned that the defendant assaulted the complainant and bit him on the left ear, thus inflicting him a everlasting damage.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Dapchi school shut over fear of fresh attack
She mentioned that the offence contravened the provisions of sections 335 and 249(d) of the Criminal Code,Laws of Ogun,2006.
The defendant, nevertheless, pleaded not responsible to the cost.
The Senior Magistrate,Mr Shotunde Shotayo, admitted the defendant to bail in the sum of N100,00 with one surety in like sum.
Shotayo ordered that the surety have to be resident inside the court’s jurisdiction and present proof of tax fee to Ogun Government.
He adjourned the case till Oct.14 for particular hearing
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)