The Nigerian Defence Headquarters has mentioned, the brand new wage construction for Nigerian Armed Forces contained within the Manual of Financial Administration for the Armed Forces of Nigeria, MAFA 2017, will not be but carried out.
The Defence headquarters whereas reacting to allegations of embezzlement and underpayment of troopers as offered within the Manual of Finacial Administration for the Armed Forces of Nigeria (MAFA) 2017, by a whistle blower mentioned the allegations had been false.
According to a statement by the Acting Director, Defence Information, Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu, the doc has not been activated.
“The DHQ wishes to clarify that the insinuation that personnel of the Armed Forces are under remunerated as against the provisions of MAFA 2017 is unfounded and untrue. Contrary to the claims made by the Twitter handle @millisaint, the said document has not been activated and therefore yet to be implemented, since the appropriation 2020 was recently passed. The provisions of the MAFA document are thus, billed to be operational in year 2020.”
“It is also essential to point out that MAFA allowances are not part of the Salary Structure of the Armed Forces, consequently, even when implemented the salary structure will remain unchanged.”
The statement says the anticipated change on the wage construction will come because of the lately accredited 30,000 Naira minimal wage that shall be paid by IPPIS, urging the general public to discountenance the misinformation.
The DHQ reassured personnel of the Armed Forces of Nigeria and members of the general public that personnel welfare is paramount within the imaginative and prescient and mission of the present management of the army and any type of quick altering of personnel shall be met with stiff penalties.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)