Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) – This is to tell most of the people that on-line application for admission into the 73rd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna shall be obtainable from Sat 23 January 2021 to Saturday 24 April 2021. Admission into NDA is open to each MALE and FEMALE Nigerians.
NDA – Application for Admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy 73rd Regular Course
Screening Test Date and Requirements
- The screening take a look at shall be carried out as part one of many Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to carry on “Saturday 15 May 2021”. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to deliver alongside their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB consequence slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) pictures to the Screening Test Centre.
- The pictures should present solely from the chest upwards and should include the candidate’s Name, Exam quantity, State, Exam Centre, Course of research and Signature on the again.
- Only profitable candidates on the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (part 2 of the screening take a look at) following which the checklist of admitted candidates shall be revealed.
Candidates eligible for 73 Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) should have the next:
- Must be medically and bodily match and should be of fine ethical character.
- Must be single male or feminine with out authorized obligation to help any baby or different people.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state authorities or native authorities space.
- Be at the very least 17 years old and NOT greater than 21 years old as on the month of September within the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimal of 5 odd degree credit at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three different topics that are related to the meant programme at no more than two sittings.
- Must have handed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain a suitable minimal nationwide commonplace (as decided by JAMB annual coverage assembly) in English language, Mathematics and another 2 topics related to the proposed course of research as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be lower than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for feminine.
- French and Arabic, Madarin language is an added benefit.
- The necessities for numerous undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed within the NDA web site / purposes portal. All different info regarding degree programs, eligibility and screening take a look at centres are as contained within the NDA web site / purposes portal.
Candidates are to notice the next:
- Application kinds submitted with out odd degree outcomes will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting outcomes will not be certified.
- Only odd degree examination outcomes of NOT greater than 5 years old from the date of examination shall be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for each female and male Nigerians solely.
Nature and Duration of Training
- Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will endure navy and tutorial coaching as Officer Cadets for a period of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air drive cadets.
- On profitable completion of coaching, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core self-discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
- All Regular Course cadets will prepare in NDA and the price of their administration and logistics shall be borne by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- In response to requests from candidates for reference supplies, the Academy has supplied a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token payment to candidates. This may be bought from the Registry, NDA.
Screening Test Conditions
- Only candidates who happy the minimal admission necessities can be thought-about for the Screening Test. The UTME rating for Engineering is 210 factors whereas that of Arts & Social Sciences in addition to Science is 180 factors.
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
When the web page opens, choose “Purchase Form” and fill of their particulars to pay for his or her application by way of REMITA after first acquiring their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code within the sum of N3,500.00 solely. Please word that solely fee in opposition to RRR Codes generated by way of the application portal can be accepted.
Submission Of Applications
Applications kinds are to be submitted along with the scanned SSCE outcomes on-line. On submission of the net application, candidates are to obtain an Acknowledgement Form.
Application Deadline twenty fourth April, 2021.
Note: This is to additional make clear that solely 2021/2022 JAMB registrations shall be accepted.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘ Latest Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria Today ( Latest Hot Nigerian Jobs Myjobmag Nigeria ) ‘ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-12-31’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Jobzilla Nigeria ‘ same_as = ” logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Any City’ address_locality = ‘ Nigeria’ address_region = ‘Nigeria’ postal_code = ‘234’ address_country = ‘Nigeria’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘85000.00-250000.00’ base_salary = ‘HOUR’ css_class = ” ] Apply for all Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2021 for Experience and recent Graduates [/sc_fs_job] Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2021 for Graduates. Hot Nigerian Jobs
Naija Recruitment News Today , Job Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Nigeria Vacancies, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria, Jobs Sites in Nigeria,
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications