Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has disclosed that an anonymous ‘Big’ Nigerian celebrity has just tested positive to Corona virus.
Sharing the news via social media platforms, Twitter and Instagram, she warned Nigerians and celebrities who attended the recent AMVCA award night and an undisclosed night club in Victoria Island, to isolate themselves immediately.
She also advised Nigerians to the take preventive measures seriously by washing their hands regularly, wearing masks, and staying far away from celebrities for now.
In her words;
#BREAKING. If you attended #amvca2020 last weekend and a Victoria Island popular club I can’t mention you need to ISOLATE YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY. Follow my Twitter account @kemiolunloyo.
YOU CAN NOW JOIN OUR OFFICIAL SOCIAL MEDIA GROUP FOR SWIFT UPDATES, GISTS, AND INTERACTIONS.
Also PLEASE ABSOLUTELY NO CELEBRITIES OR MEDIA, BLOGGERS MUST DM ME OR CALL. I’m only good at giving vital information as a Journalist. As a Pharmacist I’m trained under HIPAA laws in the USA. I cannot reveal names die to HIPAA. Google! The patient is now receiving treatment. Cases today in Nigeria are now 12 people in Nigeria.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com