Nigerian Bride Blazes in Ankara Wedding Gown
Saturdays are said to be for weddings… from the mouth-watering catering services to the reception’s exquisite venue or even the flavor that wedding guests add to the memorable day.
Now, you’ll agree that there’s always one thing that stands out, and that’s the bride, because it’s all about her… take it or leave it.
READ ALSO : Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families, Plans Secret Burial
In most climates, brides do a lot of shopping for the big day, and the wedding dress is top of the list.
Wedding gowns come in various styles and depending on the preference of the bride, but when the special dress is mentioned, the one color that comes to mind is… you said that, white.
But recently, from the conventional white wedding dress to Ankara or Isiagu wedding gowns, there seems to be a shift in that trend; and we ask, are the designers now thinking outside the box or are they just getting creative or are the brides of the 21st century now being adventurous?
READ ALSO : Shocking As Lagos Assembly Passes Anti-cultism Bill that Includes Punishment for Parents of Convicted Cultists
On social media, a Nigerian couple recently showed up in the traditional Igbo Isiagu suit and wedding gown for their church wedding. The bridal train was not left out, as they all appeared in Isiagu dresses that looked colorful and flashy. This left many users of social media asking “to or not to be”?
And even when we thought we had seen it all, the social media was bustling with photographs of a bride in a wedding gown in Ankara again.
Ejes Gist Nigeria caught up with Mrs. Chioma Akanimo’s now-bride, who damned the consequences and dared to be distinct.
Will this, however, be the new normal in Nigeria for wedding dresses? Is this going to make Nigerians buy more Nigerians? In the global fashion industry, will this change the narrative? Questions and more questions that will provide us with the correct answers just in time.
But are you going to get married soon, or do you know anyone who’s going to tie the knot soon? I’m sure you’ve already got some ideas, so now you know that nothing is impossible. Dare to make yourself different!
# Nigerian Bride Blazes in Ankara Wedding Gown
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State