Nigerian Breweries Plc / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) 2020 Technical Skills Development Programme (TSDP) for Graduates in Nigeria
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from certified younger Nigerians of sound character and studying potential to undertake an intensive 7 months coaching programme on Technical Skills Development within the mixed area of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance.
Applications are invited for:
ALSO APPLY FOR : How to Apply for N75 billion Nigerian Youth Investment Fund
Title: Technical Skills Development Programme
Duration: 7 Months
- To practice and equip youths with employable technical expertise
- To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capability improvement of our nation
- Successful candidates will get pleasure from free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential coaching on the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan
- Trainees is not going to be entitled to Salary in the course of the interval of coaching. Trainees will probably be required to have hands-on coaching in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc areas in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma
- This programme doesn’t confer Nigerian Breweries worker standing on the trainees.
Candidate should possess the next qualification amongst others:
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or its equal in any of the next: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering with a minimal of Lower Credit from acknowledged and accredited establishments.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Graduates of Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering. Please apply with Job ID “JD 0001”
- Graduates of Mechatronics Engineering, Automation Engineering, Instrument Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, or Computer Engineering. Please apply with Job ID “JD 0002”
- Graduates of Industrial Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology. Please apply with Job ID “JD 0003”
- Shortlisted candidates will probably be contacted by way of e mail and SMS. Therefore, candidates are suggested to verify their e mail and SMS bins commonly.
- Only on-line purposes will probably be processed
- Candidates will organize their very own transportation, lodging and feeding in the course of the choice course of
- They will probably be required to current the originals of their credentials for scrutiny on the screening
Application Deadline for Nigerian Breweries Plc / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) 2020 Technical Skills Development Programme (TSDP) : 10th August, 2020.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates