Major General Hassan Ahmed, the Nigerian Army’s former Provost Marshal, was assassinated in Abuja.
Nigerian Army General Hassan Ahmed was assassinated in the nation’s capital’s Abaji neighbourhood on Thursday night. Safina Ahmed, his sister, was kidnapped by the assailants (initially mistaken for the wife).
According to a family source, the siblings were on their way to Okene when they were attacked.
“They opened fire on his car, and he died as a result. “They took the sister away since the driver pretended to be dead from the wound he sustained,” the informant stated.
The Nigerian Army General Hassan Ahmed, was exposed at the time of the incident, according to reports, as he did not move with escort.
Sergeant Bukar, the deceased’s driver, drove him in a Toyota Hilux with a private number plate.
Ahmed’s body has been taken to Abuja’s Nigerian Army Officers Wives Association (NAOWA) Hospital.
Faruk Yahaya, the Chief of Army Staff, has nominated him to the position of Director at Army Headquarters in Abuja.
Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu, Director of Army Public Relations, could not be reached as of press time.
Thanks for reading Nigerian Army General Hassan Ahmed shot dead
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates