Major General Hassan Ahmed, the Nigerian Army’s former Provost Marshal, was assassinated in Abuja.
Nigerian Army General Hassan Ahmed was assassinated in the nation’s capital’s Abaji neighbourhood on Thursday night. Safina Ahmed, his sister, was kidnapped by the assailants (initially mistaken for the wife).
According to a family source, the siblings were on their way to Okene when they were attacked.
“They opened fire on his car, and he died as a result. “They took the sister away since the driver pretended to be dead from the wound he sustained,” the informant stated.
The Nigerian Army General Hassan Ahmed, was exposed at the time of the incident, according to reports, as he did not move with escort.
Sergeant Bukar, the deceased’s driver, drove him in a Toyota Hilux with a private number plate.
Ahmed’s body has been taken to Abuja’s Nigerian Army Officers Wives Association (NAOWA) Hospital.
Faruk Yahaya, the Chief of Army Staff, has nominated him to the position of Director at Army Headquarters in Abuja.
Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu, Director of Army Public Relations, could not be reached as of press time.
Thanks for reading Nigerian Army General Hassan Ahmed shot dead
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021