NAF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE BMTC 2019
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online.
- Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 31 December 2019.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click Here To Apply
- Online Registration Starts on 12th January 2019 and closes on 23rd February 2019.
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 9th – 23rd March 2019.
- NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website as from 12 January 2019 or call the following technical support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: [email protected].
- All phone lines are available Monday – Friday between 8:30AM and 5:30PM
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]