Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen List of Successful Candidates– Nigerian Air Force – The underlisted candidates are hereby invited to attend Year 2021 Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Selection Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Mando – Kaduna from 17 May – 17 July 2021.
Nationwide Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2021 Selection List
Candidates are to report with the following:
- Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
- 2 White vests.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- 2 Face Masks.
- Hand Sanitizer.
The candidates are required to report in Batches as indicated below:
Batch A: Monday 17 – 23 May 2021
- Cross River
Batch B: Monday 24 – 30 May 2021
Batch C: Monday 31 May – 6 June 2021
- Akwa Ibom
Batch D: Monday 7 – 13 June 2021
Batch E: Monday 14 – 20 June 2021
Batch F: Monday 21 – 27 June 2021
Batch G: Monday 28 June – 4 July 2021
Click Here to Download List of Successful Candidates (PDF) If you are using Opera App click Here https://wp.me/pc8z4w-HOh
Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen List of Successful Candidates
Pay Attention To:
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria