Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen List of Successful Candidates– Nigerian Air Force – The underlisted candidates are hereby invited to attend Year 2021 Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Selection Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Mando – Kaduna from 17 May – 17 July 2021.
Nationwide Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2021 Selection List
Candidates are to report with the following:
- Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
- 2 White vests.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- 2 Face Masks.
- Hand Sanitizer.
The candidates are required to report in Batches as indicated below:
Batch A: Monday 17 – 23 May 2021
- Cross River
Batch B: Monday 24 – 30 May 2021
Batch C: Monday 31 May – 6 June 2021
- Akwa Ibom
Batch D: Monday 7 – 13 June 2021
Batch E: Monday 14 – 20 June 2021
Batch F: Monday 21 – 27 June 2021
Batch G: Monday 28 June – 4 July 2021
Click Here to Download List of Successful Candidates (PDF) If you are using Opera App click Here https://wp.me/pc8z4w-HOh
Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen List of Successful Candidates
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal