Nigeria’s Debt Management Office on Tuesday October 15, introduced that the nation’s public debt now stands at N25.7trn.
It was additional learnt the general public debt elevated by N3.32trn in a single year as on the finish of June 2019. The nation’s public debt which stood at N22.38trn as of June 2018, elevated to N24.39trn in December 2018 and N24.95trn in March 2019.
As at June 30, 2019, the Federal Government owed N20.42trn whereas the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory debt portfolio stood at N5.28trn. The debt inventory is made up of N8.32trn ($27.16bn) exterior debt and N17.38trn borrowed domestically.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]