Nigeria’s Debt Management Office on Tuesday October 15, introduced that the nation’s public debt now stands at N25.7trn.
It was additional learnt the general public debt elevated by N3.32trn in a single year as on the finish of June 2019. The nation’s public debt which stood at N22.38trn as of June 2018, elevated to N24.39trn in December 2018 and N24.95trn in March 2019.
As at June 30, 2019, the Federal Government owed N20.42trn whereas the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory debt portfolio stood at N5.28trn. The debt inventory is made up of N8.32trn ($27.16bn) exterior debt and N17.38trn borrowed domestically.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International