Full-time: Nigeria 2-0 Liberia.
Kelechi Iheanacho’s two goals have given the Super Eagles a win in their opening 2022 World Cup qualifier.
On Friday evening, Nigeria hosted Liberia in their first FIFA World Cup qualifying match for 2022.
The game took place at Lagos’ Teslim Balogun stadium. The game began at 5 p.m. West African time.
In total, the Super Eagles have faced the Lone Stars 14 times in all competitions, with nine victories.
Nigeria last lost to Liberia during a World Cup qualifying campaign in July 2000, with Christopher Wreh scoring twice.
Before travelling four days to face Cape Verde, Gernot Rohr’s team will be looking to start the series on a high note.
The game was broadcasted live on AIT.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria