Nigeria Records 321 New Cases Of COVID-19 As Total Cases Escalates To 52,548
321 new cases of Coronavirus were recorded in Nigeria on Monday, August 24.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) announced this via its Twitter handle on Monday night.
Of the new cases, Lagos had 98, FCT – 34, Kaduna – 30, Nasarawa – 25, Benue – 21, Plateau – 17, Rivers – 15, Adamawa – 11, and Ogun – 11.
Other states with new cases include Enugu –9, Edo –8, Delta –7, Ekiti –7, Gombe –5, Ebonyi –4, Bayelsa –3, Kano –3, Ondo –3, Cross River –2, Imo –2, Kebbi –2, Niger –2, Abia –1, and Bauchi –1.
Nigeria now has 52,548 confirmed cases of the viral disease.
See a breakdown of the number of cases in the country below;
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria