Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2022 – for those wish to check NPF Shortlisted Names 2022?. You are on the right page for Nigeria Police List of Successful Candidates PDF List that have been shortlisted for the screening exercise.
Applicants who applied for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exercise 2022 can now check if their names have been shortlisted for the next stage of the exercise. This article will show you the guidelines for checking the Nigeria Police Shortlist 2022 on www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
The Nigeria Police Force invites candidates who participated in the medical screening exercise of the 2021 recruitment exercise of Ten Thousand (10,000) Police Constables into the service of the Nigeria Police Force to check their recruitment status below.
Successful candidates, thereafter, are advised to print out their Invitation Slip and proceed to the Police Training College/School indicated against their names. The training exercise for successful candidates commences on Monday July 25th, 2022
Documentation of new recruits in the Training Colleges/Schools opens on Saturday , July 23, 2022 and closes on Sunday, July 30, 2022. Any candidate who fails to report within the specified period would be considered to have declined the offer.
On resumption, the candidates are required to come along with the following for the training:
Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2022 | Check NPF Shortlisted Names PDF Requirements
1. Two (2) pairs of white round-neck T-Shirt and Short nicker. 2. Two(2)Pairs of White Trainers shoe and white socks. 3. Two(2) pairs of white sportswear. 4. Two (2) pairs of white bed Sheet. 5. Two(2) pairs of white Pillow cases. 6. Face Mask and Hand sanitizer. 7. Small Food Flask with two flat plates and set of cutlery. 8. A hoe, cutlass and a broom. 9. Bucket and Toiletries. 10. Hard cover notebook and Pen. 11. Original copy of Identity card/Slip. 12. Original copies of credentials. 13. A printout of BVN slip with Clear picture of the applicant. 14. Four 4 copies of Passport photographs with white background.
From verified news source, the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Shortlisted candidates 2022 names has been uploaded on the NPF shortlist portal and candidates whose names are on the list have been invited to participate in the upcoming screening exercise.
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- See Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
Is Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Out?
Yes, the Nigeria Police Shortlist 2022 is out. As a candidates that applied for the recruitment, please do well to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and download the PDF List containing the shortlisted candidates names for NPF.
Instructions have been provided to candidates that have been shortlisted including details on the venue of their screening exercise as well as requirements expected of candidates. The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Inspector-General stated that messages have been sent to shortlisted candidates to notify them of their status as regards to the shortlist.
Now, we will show you the procedures you need to follow if you want to check your Name on Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2022. Please take note, Nigeria Police will only shortlist candidates who have been deemed fit to join the force. This means that as long as you have met the requirements, your name will most likely appear on Police shortlist.
Below, are the steps candidates should use to check the Nigeria Police Shortlist 2022:
- Visit NPF Shortlist Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Provide your Application ID.
- Login to the Portal.
- Click on Shortlisted Candidates.
- Download the PDF List and Find Your Name..
The release, signed by SP Ahmed Mohammed Wakil, the Police Public Relations Officer, Bauchi State Command, asked successful candidates to strictly adhere to the following instructions.
What are the requirements for police Screening?
The Nigeria Police Screening Requirements are ;
(i) All candidates from Bauchi State are to report at Police Training School, Bauchi. (PTS BAUCHI)
(ii) The training and documentation will commence on Monday 10th January, 2022 and close on Saturday 15th January, 2022. Failure to report for training within the stipulated time will mean that the candidate has declined the offer.
(iii) Candidates are to report with the following items:
- Two (2) pairs of White Round-Neck T-Shirt and Short Nicker,
- Face Mask and Hand Sanitizer,
- Two (2) Pairs of White Trainer Shoes and White Socks,
- One (1) Bucket and toiletries
- Two (2) Pairs of White Sports Wear,
- Hard Cover Note Book,
- Two (2) Pairs of White Bed Sheets
- Original Copy of National Identity Card/Slip,
- Four 4 copies of Passport photographs with white background
- A printout of BVN slip with Clear picture of the applicant
- Two (2) White Pillow Cases,
- Small Food Flask with Two Flat Plates and a set of cutlery,
One (1) Hoe, Cutlass and Broom each,
- Original Copies of Credentials, and
Four (4) Copies of Passport Photograph with White Background.
Nigeria Police Screening Requirements
Please take note, Candidates who have not found their names on the shortlist are not expected to appear for the screening. Doing so is an offence and you will be duly punished by the Nigeria Police Authorities.
However, If your name appear on the shortlist, You should begin get prepared for the Nigeria Police screening which is expected to hold nationwide. Please visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to obtain more information on the shortlist.
Shortlisted Candidates will still have to be available for both the physical and medical screening exercise of the Nigeria Police which will only hold after the screening exercise have been conducted successfully.
If this article on Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2022 was useful to you, please leave us a comment just in the comment box below this page so that we can keep in touch with and provide you with news updates on NPF Shortlist.
Recent News on NPF Shortlisted Candidates
The good news now is that the Police have announced the exam dates for successful candidates and gave updates on the recruitment of 10,000 Officers.
Frank Mba, the Force Public Relations Officer, issued a statement on Saturday announcing the news.
Mba advised candidates to use the portal to check their recruitment status. www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
The website will be opened from Monday, 18th October to Tuesday, 26th October, 2022.
Candidates who advance to the next stage must print their confirmation slip and bring it with them to the examination. –
They were also told to keep an eye on their email and phone numbers for any notifications.
The recruitment process is “free and without any financial obligation,” according to the Force.
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News