The Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022, Login is now accepting applications.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has announced that the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 is now open for qualified individuals to join the force as constables.
About Nigeria Police Force
The Police Service Commission (PSC) is a Federal Executive Body under Section 153 (m) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as) amended). The Commission has the authority to appoint other persons to offices in the Police Force as are necessary for the effective and efficient performance of the Police Force’s functions on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Commission in accordance with Section 14 of the Nigeria Police Act, 2020 and Paragraph 30(A) of the 3″ Schedule, Part 1 of the Constitution.
In accordance with its constitutional mandate, the Commission invites applications from young Nigerians who meet the following requirements and are energetic, qualified, and suitable for enlistment in the Nigeria Police Force:
The online application will be open from August 16 the 2022 to on Monday 26th September, 2022.
Job Title: Nigeria Police Recruitment l for Constable (Recruit)
Nigeria Police Recruitment , Portal, General Requirements
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1″ January, 2022 and 31 December, 2022):
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment; h) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairmen
- Heads of Educational Institutions Attended
- Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Specific Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment
- SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
How to Apply at Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Or Interested candidates should go to Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal https://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng and fill out the registration form within the time limit.
To apply for this, you need the following:
- Functional email address (Note that this email shall be used for most official correspondence with applicants during the course of the exercise);
- National Identification Number (NIN);
- Softcopies (scanned) of recent passport photograph, SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results and Birth Certificate.
Application Procedure on how to apply at Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal
With the above soft copies, log on to the portal and proceed with the following:
- On the homepage, click on “Apply” and then sign up with your email and preferred password (Use a password you can remember);
- Open your email and click on the link sent to you to verify and activate your account;
- Sign in with your email and password after your account activation
- Update your profile, provide all necessary attachments and ensure you use the phone number linked with your NIN (if any);
- Review the information provided and ensure there are no mistakes before final submission;
- You will receive an email confirmation of your application which you would be expected to print and present at the physical screening venue if you are selected for this stage;
- Furthermore, the email will contain a link to your profile that would enable you printout your details at your convenience.
Note: This Police Constable Recruitment Exercise is absolutely free. (No payment is required from candidates)
Application Deadline : the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal will close on Monday; 26th September, 2022.