The Police Command in Cross River on Thursday had arrested eight suspects in connection, with the killing of a police inspector, Mr Michael James , who was murdered on Dec . 25 , 2017 in Akamkpa Local Government Area of the state.
The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Hafiz Inuwa , said that the deceased was killed by the eight suspects while he was on a visit with his family to his in – laws in Uyanga village in Akamkpa .
Inuwa said that until his death, the deceased was attached to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad in Enugu State .
“On Dec . 25 2017 , one Inspector Michael James attached to SARS in Enugu State was on a visit to his in – law , retired ASP Dominic Umoh , who reside in Ojor village in Akamkpa Local Government Area .
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]